The purpose of this survey is to better understand barriers to substance use disorder (SUD) program entry and engagement.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
We want to hear as many points of view as we can, and your experiences are important! If you choose to be paid, we will send you a $50 Amazon e-gift card or a UK travel mug, whichever you prefer. The survey will only be available for a short time so please add your opinions and thoughts as soon as you can!
WHAT WILL I DO?
All you have to do is participate in a private, confidential survey that will last about 30 minutes. Some things the interview will ask about are:
· What services your organization offers
· What and how your organization tracks performance indicators
· Work stressors
· Positive aspects of your job
HOW DO I KNOW IF I CAN PARTICIPATE?
You are eligible if:
· You have not done the survey previously; AND
· You work in a SUD program or treatment in a Community Mental Health Center, a Recovery Center, substance abuse program (SAP) in a jail or prison, or in a clinic that provides MOUD; OR
· You work as a Community Social Service Clinician (SSC) linking clients on probation or parole with SUD programs.